What payment methods do you accept?
Take your pick:
- Visa and Mastercard
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- After Pay
Why Heavyweight Bamboo?
- Most underwear fabric is 180gsm, our bamboo is 220gsm. We're skateboarders and need extra support and durability. Bamboo is super sweat absorbent (pulls moisture from yo skin for evaporation). It breathes and wicks away moisture to keep your legs, balls and ass crack as dry as it can be.
- Antibacterial. Keeps you B.O. free. Feeling and smelling fresh as tits.
- Powerfully insulating. Keeps your junk cool in summer and warm in winter.
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet, you'll love the way it feels on your butt cheeks.
- Naturally UV protectant. Protect yourself from moles (not ratty chicks, the skin cancer type moles)
- Hypoallergenic. Natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions.
- The most eco-friendly fabric on the planet. Help save your planet, we’re f*cked without it.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do, well kinda. We ship to our cuzzie bros in New Zealand. Check our shipping policy page for the current Auspost rates for trans-Tasman packages.
Are your products shipped in compostable mailers?
Yes the majority of our products are sent in compostable mailers (if the total weight is under 500gms). After opening your package, remove the labels and place in the compost (NOT the recycling bin). The worms will be eating the packaging for breakfast, and you can feel good about not adding to the world’s growing rubbish pile.
Unfortunately Aussie Post have a skewed pricing system which makes it unviable to use custom packaging for heavier parcels. You'll have to soft-plastic recycle their ugly yellow poly mailers.
What if the product is damaged in the mail?
If your item is damaged in the mail. Get on to Auspost ASAP via the process below:
What happens if a package wasn't delivered, but the tracking states that it was?
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but you’re yet to receive it, Taane won't cover the cost of reshipping or refunding the order.
There may be cases where the delivery was made, but the package was left in an unexpected location at your address. You should reach out to Auspost and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person. For example: “Left under the table on the back porch.".
If you’re unable to locate the package, you will need to file a claim by calling Auspost (number below):
8am–6pm (local time) Mon-Fri
13 POST (13 7678)